BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Era


After so many long, i started to write again.
this entry specially posted to my self, whatever happend in this nite : -
this post will sure remind me in future that i've must be STRONG
whatever comes in my life..

SIGH!! =="
I fell the pain
it's hurting me
everytime i think of it
it breaks my heart


this is not about LOVE story

it's all about my LIFE
what i feel
what i want. .
my DESIRE
my DREAMS
my PASSIONS..

time by time, there are many thing change thru me
whether I saw it or not

someday...
i'll realize it
and
try to understand it

and
try to accepted it.

no matter how i feel
what i saw
what i heard
what i touched
as long as i can feel it i'll try to share it here..
this is not just a blog, a g0od qoutes, or word..
this blog means experiences that I, YOU, WE, US face in everyday life...



0 comments: